notsimplyyes at gmail.com | download pdf
Digitas Inc., NY
Lead Interaction Designer, May 2010 -- Present
Senior Interaction Designer, Oct. 2008 -- May 2010
Interaction Designer, Nov. 2006 -- Oct. 2008
- Design conceptual and functional user interfaces, improving informational architectures for clients including American Express and Samsung.
- Create analysis and define model of audiences, processes and tasks.
- Document site maps, wireframes, flow charts, functional and presentation specifications, and style guides.
Modus Associates, NY
Freelance Interaction Designer, Sep. -- Nov. 2006
- Worked with art directors and content strategists to create user interface and visual identity for software and site experience.
- Clients include Morgan Stanley, Coldwell Banker and SIRIUS Radio.
NDD Design Taipei
Industrial Designer, Sep. 2003 -- June 2004
- Conceptualized mobile phones, mp3 players and LCD monitors for international consumer electronics firms.
- Rapidly visualized and prototyped to demonstrate abstract concepts.
- Designed and produced interactive promotional kit. Kit was company’s primary marketing tool at CeBIT 2004.
New York University, New York, USA
MPS Interactive Telecommunication Program (ITP), 2006
National Cheng-Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
B.S. Industrial Design, 2002
- Physical and Digital Interface Design
- Information Architecture, Wireframes
- Product Development, Rapid Prototyping
- Front-end and database Programming
- Visual Design
- Use cases
- Creative Concepting
- Problem Solving
|UI / Graphic
||Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator
||HTML/CSS, Actionscript, Java, Perl/PHP/MySQL
||AutoCAD, 3DsMax, Pro-E